- To view a certain market or set, select its name from the proposed list.
- Then select necessary instruments from the list using buttons "add/remove". You can select several instruments at once, but browsing is possible on a list not exceeding 20 instruments (except KASE Index set). Instruments can be searched by typing of necessary symbols and pressing the button "Search". In this case those instruments, in codes of which there are symbols entered by a user regardless of their location in a code name, will be found.
- For convenient selection of necessary browsing fields you can use references "Select all", "Select standard", "Remove all". When selecting standard fields those fields, which are more often used, are selected.
- A user individually sets frequency of the browsing page update.
- Colors and arrows show changes in financial instruments prices, occurred since the last change in such prices during the trade session. Green color means increase of price, red – drop in price.